The Fluorinated Polymer are widely appreciated for their remarkable chemical inertness and their excellent resistance to ageing.
POLYVINYLIDENE FLUORIDE PUMPS (PVDF PUMPS) offers the specific advantage of easy processing in accordance with all the convection methods used in the plastic industry. PVDF Pumps, polymerized, according to its own special process, offers a high degree of crystallinity to that by other processes, resulting among other things, in superior thermomechanical properties.
Mud Pumps Specifics:
Advantages at a Glance:
- Easy processing by: extrusion, injection, compression, rotational moulding, blow moulding etc.
- Chemically inert to most acids, aliphatic and aromatic organic solvents, alcohals etc.
- Very high purity.
- Excellent mechanical properties over a wide range of temperatures : tensile yield strength up to 55 MPa at 23°C and 10 MPa at 150°C.
- Abrasion resistance comparable to that of polyamides, and relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Continuous use at temperatures as high as 150°C for the homopolymer grades (without mechanical stress).
- Excellent thermal aging resistance : tensile yield strength retention over 90% after 25,000 hours at 150°C in a ventilated oven.
- Unaffected by UV (>232nm) and good resistance to gamma radiation.
- Excellent intrinsic fire resistance.
- Very easily joined by welding and good capability for thermoforming.
- Physiologically harmless and approved for contact with food products (FDA).
- Tried and tested chemical process pump design for rough conditions.
- Thick-walled vacuum-proof plastic housing in one piece. Therefore no additional sealing points in the pump housing.
- Plastic housing completely encapsulated in a metal armour of tough material.
- Pipeline forces are absorbed by the metal armour.
- Also suitable for high system pressures.
- Flanges with through holes meeting the requirements of the chemical industries.
- Semi-open PVDF PUMP impellers reinforced by large metal inserts.
- Smooth running and long service life of the mechanical seal thanks to the particularly heavy duty bearing pedestal.
- Modular system ensuring economical spare parts stocking.
- External corrosion protection of pump and base plate by an epoxy paint
PVDF Pumps Casing Linear & Armour
PVDF PUMPS liner is completely encapsulated in the metal armour (shell). All sealing points are metal supported and "flowing" of the PVDF PUMPS is thus limited. The robust armour absorbs all the loads in the system and from the suction.
Slide in Unit
PVDF Pump without casing with semi-open PVDF impeller and solid injection moulded PVDF back plate.
External mounted teflon bellow-type single mechanical seal and high alumina ceramic stationery sealing face
We want to understand your business
We align business priorities with people,
process and technology
innovation for competitive advantage